Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th May'22 and 16th Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Candidates pursuing bachelor's degree M.sc/B.Sc in optics/physics,(B.E)/M.E/PhD. having strong technical knowledge and experience in computer/machine vision
2. Should have knowledge of machine learning, or in related fields with exposure to IoT
3. Should have a strong foundation in Python and C++
4. Should be proficient in Python and related packages like NumPy, scikit-image, PIL, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
5. Should have an understanding of the depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms
6. Should have experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation in the industrial domain
7. Should have experience with any machine/deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch
8. Should be experienced with training custom models, and basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering
9. Knowledge of edge devices is a plus
10. Should be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in the R&D team
11. Final semester candidates are not eligible
Note: NOC certification must be provided by the applicant to proceed further. This position is open to students only.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.