Contract Management Jobs in Hyderabad - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts – 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
India Import Invoices processing – check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
Make sure the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
Significant work experience
Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Experience in India related Stat requirements
Ability to process using SAP ERP
More information about this Contract Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Contract Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Contract Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Contract Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Contract Management is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Contract Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Contract Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Contract Management in our Organisation.