responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Java, JPA, Servlets, JAX/RS, JUnit
• Fullstack : Node/Angular/React
• Algorithm, Design Patterns, Data Structures
• TomCat, Wildfly
• MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Mobile exposure: Cordova/PhoneGap
• Exposure in E-Commerce or Product based domain
• NoSQL exposure