CSIR - National Metallurgical Laboratory jobs for Project -SRF in Jamshedpur. Last Date to apply: 12 Dec 2022
Advertisement No.: 04/2022
CSIR - National Metallurgical Laboratory has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Project -SRF. Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian nationals and fulfilling the mentioned eligibility conditions, may report between 09-00 AM to 11-00 AM from 12-12-2022 ( for Walk-in-Interview/ Test at CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand) .
No. of Vacancies - 1 Post
- One SCI publication .
More information about this Project -SRF Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project -SRF job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project -SRF job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Project -SRF
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Project -SRF is a Full Time in Jamshedpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project -SRF is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project -SRF position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project -SRF in our Organisation.
Role research jrf srf
Who can apply Experienced (2 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Govt Jobs
CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR-NML) is a premier Indian research organisation dedicated to various facets of Minerals, Metals and Materials – science, technology, industrial services and human resource development. Since inception, CSIR- NML has diversified its research areas ranging from extractive metallurgy, alloy development and import substitution, refractory material development, corrosion studies, mathematical and physical modeling of metallurgical processes, mineral research, advanced materials and materials tailoring, integrity evaluation of critical industrial components, surface engineering and cleaner and sustainable metals production. The Laboratory has made notable contributions in the areas of mineral beneficiation and agglomeration, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, alloy development and processing, materials science & engineering and, resource conservation & environment. A historical accounts of past achievements (1950-2010) of CSIR-NML is painted in the Diamond Jubilee commemorative volume 'la vintage metallurgie: 60 years of marriage of science to industry
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?