CSIR-National Physical Laboratory jobs for Govt - Project Scientist- 1 in Delhi. Last Date to apply: 22 Nov 2023
- The candidates should possess Doctoral Degree in Physical Sciences/Physics/Applied Physics or M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation
- Experience in nanofabrication work using ICP- Reactive Ion Etching and E-Beam Lithography and working in clean room.
- Nanofabrication work using ICP- Reactive Ion Etching and E-Beam Lithography and working in clean room. Nanofabrication instrumentation installation, maintenance, and nanofabrication in clean room
- The age of the candidate 35 years
- The selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the Interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview through a screening process. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee.
- Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply. Experience, if claimed, in any position should only be post-qualification experience.
- DA & CCA: Scientific / Technical Manpower in projects are not entitled to DA & CCA.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): HRA is allowed to all categories except for Project Investigator (PI) / Project Coordinators in Non-Government / Voluntary / Organizations (NGO/VO) / Project Manager as per Central Government norms applicable in the city/location where they are working. The percentage required for calculating HRA will be based on the remuneration.
- Medical Benefits : The Scientific / Technical manpower will be entitled for medical benefits as applicable in the implementing institution.
- Leave and other entitlements: The Scientific / Technical manpower are entitled to leave as per rules of the host institution Maternity leave as per the Govt. of India instructions issued from time to time would be available to all categories. The travel entitlement is as per Institute norms.
- Bonus, Gratuity & Leave Travel Concession: The Scientific / Technical manpower will not be entitled to these allowances.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc in that case the candidate should convert the same in to equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
More information about this Govt - Project Scientist- 1 Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Govt - Project Scientist- 1 job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Govt - Project Scientist- 1 job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Govt - Project Scientist- 1
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Govt - Project Scientist- 1 is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Govt - Project Scientist- 1 position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Govt - Project Scientist- 1 in our Organisation.