Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Must Criteria :
· Should be willing to work from Office
· Excellent communication skills - English, Hindi & Telugu – Should know all the three languages – Mandatory.
· Good typing speed skills required.
· Minimum qualification: 10+2 and above are eligible to apply.
· Should be willing to work in shifts.
(Both Full Time and Part Time also available; 5 Hours for PT & 9 Hours for FT , Rotational Shift – No Night shift for Females)
CTC Offered: Part Time 9,500 per Month / Fulltime 15,000 per Month + Insurance Coverage(Personal accidental insurance + Medical Insurance) and other benefits
Skills & Desired competencies:
• Excellent communications skills ,ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
• Fluency in English, Telugu and Hindi.
• Responsible for attending calls and providing information as requested by the caller, using a very user friendly software.
• Ensure that appropriate information is provided while taking a call.
• Ensure that the duration of the call is within the standardized Average Time Taken (ATT).
• Adhering to the quality norms
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently, ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment
• Computer knowledge/ Skills,Ability to use a desktop computer system.
Just Dial Limited is India's No. 1 Local Search engine that provides local search related services to users across India through multiple platforms such as website, mobile website, Apps (Android, iOS, Windows),over the telephone (voice, pan India number 8888888888) and text (SMS). Justdial has also initiated Search Plus’ services for its users. These services aim at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to users through one App. By doing so, it has transitioned from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial has also recently launched JD Omni, an end-to-end business management solution for SMEs, through which it intends to transition thousands of SMEs to efficiently run their business online and have adequate online presence via their own website and mobile site. Apart from this, it has also launched JD Pay, a unique solution for quick digital payments for its users and vendors, and JD Social, its official social sharing platform to provide curated content on latest happenings to users. The organisation also aims to make communication between users and businesses seamless through its Real Time Chat Messenger.
To provide fast, free, reliable and comprehensive information to our users and connect buyers to sellers.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.