Customer Care Executive Jobs Opening in Keus Automation Pvt Ltd at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Customer Care Executive
- catering to customer phone calls
- handling customer concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- dealing with customer issues and churning out an easy-to-follow solution
- curating streamlined email and social media communication mediums for offers, updates and much more
- establishing a positive rapport with all clients and customers in person or via phone
- forming reports based on customer satisfaction statistics and helping their team to develop new skills
- fixing appointments based on the availability of customers and clients
Desire Candidate Profiles:
- Female candidates are preferable
- Graduation is required (Any stream)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (Telugu, English & Hindi)
- Freshers also can apply
Interested candidates can apply
More information about this Customer Care Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Care Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Care Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Care Executive
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 21000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Care Executive is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Care Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Care Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Care Executive in our Organisation.
Keus is a pioneering wireless smart home automation company operating at the intersection of sleek and modern design, bleeding edge technology and luxury living.