Customer Care Jobs Opening in Furniture World at Surat
- UK based e-commerce company
- Neutral accent but understand British accent
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analysing Information, Multi-tasking
- Receive incoming calls
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
More information about this Customer Care Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Care job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Care job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Care
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 13000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Care is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Care is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Care position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Care in our Organisation.