Customer Relations Officer Jobs Opening in Vidyalai at Kalamassery, Kochi
Customer Relations Officer
As the public face of the company, the Customer Relations Officer will be responsible for pitching our product to prospective students/parents, understanding their pain points, devise solutions for them and convert them into happy and satisfied customers, which requires a combination of empathy and tact. Once converted, you would be acting as a relationship manager for them, making sure that they have a good experience on the platform. We have users from all over the world, and you would be working with people from different cultures. The associate will have to develop a deep understanding of the sales process excelling at converting leads and building relationships. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Represent our company’s product, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer and market research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Pitch the product to prospective customers through phone and drive conversions
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics
- Build relationships with existing customers to ensure exceptional service
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to manage existing customers and convert new leads
- The job is completely in-office and involves no travel.
- Work timing : 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Leadership and involvement in college clubs, events, co-curricular activities will be a strong plus.
- Male candidates are preferred
Job Location : Cochin, Kerala
More information about this Customer Relations Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Relations Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Relations Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Relations Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, Vocational Training, BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 360000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Relations Officer is a Full Time in Kochi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Relations Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Relations Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Relations Officer in our Organisation.