Customer Service Associate
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Production, Quality
2. Shift and Schedule adherence
3. Process Knowledge
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Agents should know both English and a minimum of one regional language – Bengali,
Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi/Gujarati & Assamese
2. Agents should have 15 word/minute typing speed with 85% accuracy
3. Should read and write in English
4. Ready to work in any shifts
5. Exceptional phone manner
6. Patient centric and Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
7. Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus ·
8. Ability to apply knowledge of CC procedures and carry out tasks accordingly.
9. Be a self-starter with attention to detail.
10. Must be flexible, organized, and function well under pressure.
11. Log in hours to be completed adhering to the break schedules & being punctual.
12. Documentation for all the calls
13. Quality & AHT to be maintained as per process requirement.
14. Always be updated with the Process knowledge
Qualification & Experience (Critical and Desirable)
➢ Minimum Eligibility HSC Pass certificate
➢ Age: 18 to 40 years of age
Work From Office
Hiring for Fresher and Experienced