Customer Service Executive Jobs Opening in AQUADRY PHARMA PVT LTD at Mulund East, Thane, Mumbai
- Manage incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending products based on those needs.
- Meet customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer
- interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Good typing Speed.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Discipline, Positive Attitude & Punctuality
More information about this Customer Service Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Service Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Service Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Service Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Pharm, BSc, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Service Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Service Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Service Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Service Executive in our Organisation.