Customer Service Executive Jobs Opening in Credence resource management at Aundh, Baner, Bavdhan, Pune
Position Title - Executive - Customer Service
· Best In Market Salaries from 2.4 lakhs up-to 4 lakhs
· 6 week new hire training program
· Unlimited Incentive Plan with transparent KRA's
· Enhance your Analytical/Decision Making & Negotiation skills
· Cross functional Growth opportunities within 6 months for experienced candidates
· Free Medical/Life insurance
· Employee Centric Policies
· Free Home Pick & Drop Transportation
· Fixed shifts
· 8 hour shifts [Including the 45 min break]
· Free transport [Home pick-up & drop]
As an Executive - Customer Service, you will be responsible to communicate with consumers of healthcare and telecommunication providers in the United States to collect on overdue and unpaid bills. As a collection specialist, you will be responsible for calling consumers on phone and negotiating for the overdue payment, on behalf of the client.
· Good English verbal skills required
· This job requires you to work US shifts scheduled between 5:30 pm & 10:30 am
· Sunday fixed Off & Alternate Saturday Working
· Candidates with experience in collections or mortgage services will have an advantage
More information about this Customer Service Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Service Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Service Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Service Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Service Executive is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Service Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Service Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Service Executive in our Organisation.