Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Position Title - Customer Service Executive
· Best In Market Salaries from 2.4 lakhs up-to 4 lakhs
· 6 week new hire training program
· Unlimited Incentive Plan with transparent KRA's
· Enhance your Analytical/Decision Making & Negotiation skills
· Cross functional Growth opportunities within 6 months for experienced candidates
· Free Medical/Life insurance
· Employee Centric Policies
· Free Home Pick & Drop Transportation
· Fixed shifts
· 8 hour shifts [Including the 45 min break]
· Free transport [Home pick-up & drop]
· Profile Summary:
As an Executive - Customer Service, you will be responsible to communicate with consumers of healthcare and telecommunication providers in the United States to collect on overdue and unpaid bills. As a collection specialist, you will be responsible for calling consumers on phone and negotiating for the overdue payment, on behalf of the client.
· Good English verbal skills required
· This job requires you to work US shifts scheduled between 5:30 pm & 10:30 am
· Sunday fixed Off & Alternate Saturday Working
· Candidates with experience in collections or mortgage services will have an advantage
About the Company
Credence and its group companies are subject matter experts in the Revenue Cycle and Accounts Receivable Management for Healthcare, Telecommunications, Utilities, Media & entertainment companies.
We are 2200+ employees strong who provide exceptional performance that’s customer friendly & compliant; and deliver world class results to ensure brand integrity.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.