About the internship
- Respond to mentor's and reviewer's inquiries in a timely, efficient, and helpful manner through multiple forums and channels, including Zendesk (company's current CRM platform) and Slack.
- Solve student issues, questions, and concerns about their Mentor or project review experience.
- Work with the broader Mentor Ops team to identify systematic issues causing issues for Mentors, Reviewers, and/or students, design and implement simple and effective solutions.
- Analyze student and mentor performance data to identify inefficient and underperforming programs.
- Any graduate
- Experience in communicating with customers on phone, email, chat or SMS. Experience writing clear and concise emails and other communications for diverse and widespread audiences and engaging with global communities through multiple platforms, such as Slack, Youtube Live, and more.
- Flexibility in using, or learning to use, different methods for tracking and conveying information, Google docs, online chat programs, and email
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and comfortable developing strong working relationships with colleagues across global offices.
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings