Customer Service Representative Jobs Opening in Kaam Job Careers at Goregaon East, Mumbai
Now that you have a fair understanding of what a customer service rep does, let’s dive deeper into their responsibilities and objectives.
A customer service representative should be able to interact with a customer and immediately get the context of their problem. Support agents should have sound knowledge of the product/service, which will help them suggest a solution to the customer right away. If the customer complaint is beyond the immediate scope of the support rep, they should learn to escalate the problem to the right internal team(s) and follow up with them regularly for updates on the progress.
Here’s a look at all the key responsibilities of a service rep.1. Take ownership of customer issues
Customer service reps must take ownership of the customer’s problem and be the single point of contact for all inquiries related to the troubleshooting procedure, the expected resolution time, and updates on the progress made.2. Troubleshoot problems and drive resolutions
It’s important for a service rep to follow a customer-first attitude and leave no stone unturned in giving customers the best possible experience. Once a support ticket is assigned to them, they need to research all possible ways to troubleshoot the problem and quickly come up with a solution.3. Escalate unresolved issues to relevant internal teams
A lot of times in customer support, there are issues that are highly technical or beyond the scope of what a service rep can handle on the spot. For such cases, the support agent needs to make sure that the problem is being communicated to the right internal teams and that they take appropriate action to resolve it.4. Collect prompt and accurate customer feedback
The work of a support rep does not end at just resolving a customer issue. They also need to follow up with the customer, find out if the solution actually worked, and take note of the customer’s suggestions on what can potentially improve their experience.5. Document knowledge as solution articles
The solution to every customer problem provides a valuable learning experience to service reps. They should be able to document this knowledge in the form of help content or solution articles so that the same problems don’t occur in the future.6. Master the use of a help desk software
All of the above tasks can be made easier if your company is using a dedicated customer support software. Your support agents should be able to quickly pick up the functionalities of the helpdesk and resolve customer problems in a more streamlined manner.
More information about this Customer service representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer service representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer service representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer service representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer service representative is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer service representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer service representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer service representative in our Organisation.