Customer Service Representative Jobs Opening in Lifestyle international pvt ltd at Sholinganallur, Velachery, Chennai
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending products based on those needs.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer
- interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good typing Speed.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Discipline, Positive Attitude & Punctuality
More information about this Customer Service Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Service Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Service Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Service Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc, BFA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Service Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Service Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Service Representative in our Organisation.
Lifestyle is India's leading fashion destination for the latest trends. Part of Dubai based retail and hospitality conglomerate - The Landmark Group, Lifestyle brings multiple categories including men, women and kids’ apparel, footwear, handbags, fashion accessories and beauty under the convenience of a single roof. Lifestyle provides seamless and hassle-free shopping, offering leading national and international brands along with the convenience of a true omnichannel experience with its online store lifestylestores.com. The company is the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including Most Admired Fashion Retail Destination of the Year at Images Fashion Awards for 5 consecutive years; No. 1 India’s Best Company to Work for in the retail industry for 2 consecutive years, and Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in India in 2015 - Great Places to Work Institute®. Currently, Lifestyle is present across 77 stores, in 44 cities and delivers to over 26000 pin codes. Lifestyle is a true omnichannel player with its online store where customers can shop from the convenience of their homes.