Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Customer Support Executive
• The first point of contact for the customer seeking assistance over chat, Telephone, and email.
Register and raise the ticket for all customer requests on the service desk tool.
• Categorize and prioritize the request and assign or escalate to respective teams for further action.
• Maintain all the process documents and SOPs as per the customer requirements.
• Follow the escalation matrix as per the process.
• Provide updates back to the authorized users regarding the reported Incident or service request.
• Provide the Service Management Summary reports required for the Client
• Incident details
• Service Request details
• Follow the Define process as per the ITIL best practice
• Log calls and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames defined as per the SLA
• Monthly consolidated reporting on the Incident, service request, and system uptime
• 24/7 Monitoring complete IT Infrastructure.
• Escalate and follow up to every critical alert to respective technical teams for an action
• Alert acknowledgments and Alert clearance
• Create an incident ticket for true positive alerts and assign them to respective teams
• Pulling the reports of availability and performance defined intervals
• 24/7 Rotational shift. The candidate should be flexible for all the shifts.
• No cab Facility.
• Local Candidates with two-wheelers preferred. Or staying near to the office.
• Dedicated breaks.
• Preferable boys as it is 24/7 rotational shifts.
• Good in Communication and email writing.
• Experience in monitoring the devices.
• Good listener.
• Customer focus.
• Able to understand the customer queries and smart enough to know whether to escalate to the next level.
• Good understanding and basic knowledge on computers.
• Any degree/Diploma.
A. Alert Monitoring:
• Proactive monitoring of client IT infrastructure in the monitoring tool.
• Alert handling as per agreed SLA.
• Create an Incident for the genuine alert.
• Identify false alerts and other different categories of alerts.
• Identify tool issues and follow the escalation matrix.
B. Incident Handling
• Create an incident from an alert or request.
• Categorize and prioritize incidents as per the defined process.
• Initial investigation on the Incident.
• Update the worklog and route the Incident to the respective team.
• Strictly flow Incident SLA.
C. Checks and Report:
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and health checks as per defined SOP.
• Send multiple reports to internal management and the Client as per the requirement.
D. Activity Support:
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly activities as per the defined SOP.
• Support ad hoc activity and coordinate with the respective team as per the L1 scope.
E. Email Handling:
• Proactive monitoring of shared mailbox.
• Prompt reply to email
• Address email-related queries properly within the L1 scope.
F. Customer Support:
• Proactive response to the Client on emails/chat / telephonic communications
• Work with clients to understand their work practices and the nature of their business.
• Maintain a healthy professional relationship with the Client.
Handle customer issues and requests like desktop laptops, printers, VPN, Outlook, password related
G. Internal IT Support:
• Create Incident/SR as per the requirement.
• Assigned Incident and SR to the respective team.
• Coordinate with the Internal team as per requirement.
ASPL Info is a technology enterprise delivering relevant IT services and digitally transforming businesses globally. Through our network of partners across the world, we serve global enterprises, blue-chip giants, ambitious mid-market businesses, and SMBs alike, anywhere, anytime
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.