Customer Support Executive Jobs Opening in LMES Academy at Tambaram, Chennai
Customer Support Executive
1. Solve Mail Queries
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Analyzing customer needs and recommending products based on those needs.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer
- interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good typing Speed.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Discipline, Positive Attitude & Punctuality
More information about this Customer Support Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Support Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Support Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Support Executive
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Support Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Support Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Support Executive in our Organisation.
We are an 'EduTech' startup based out of Chennai aimed at simplifying science and promote conceptual learning among students. To create a natural passion for science among students thereby encourage pursuing science and technology as a profession driven through innovation, is our vision! Currently we organize science workshops for school students in the name of 'Big Bang' and we have plans to expand our company this year.
Our journey began via social media (YouTube and Facebook) by delivering short video blogs explaining science and engineering concepts of varying difficulty levels using their practical real world applications in the name of a channel, ‘Let’s Make Engineering Simple’ (LMES). People who started following our videos began to understand these concepts better and started to relate them with real-world applications around them. Over the past two years, we have enabled clear understanding on selected science concepts for over1+ million people through social media. At this juncture, we realized the need to take this understanding further for the development of the masses in society. Our digital selves went through a ‘Big Bang’ to come to the real world and we evolved with the concept of a science fair from LMES called ‘Big Bang’. Other initiatives like e-content development, educational TV programs have also become a part of LMES Academy. In short, our motto is to promote application based learning which facilitates the learner to understand instead of promoting rote learning. LMES Academy strives hard to create awareness about the ease of science, by bringing an attitudinal change towards science. Be a part of LMES Academy for a better education system.