Customer Support Telecaller Jobs Opening in EduBridge Learning Private Limited at Anand Vihar, Central Delhi, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle customer's inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills over the call
- High energy level
More information about this Customer Support Telecaller Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Support Telecaller job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Support Telecaller job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Support Telecaller
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BSc, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Support Telecaller is a Full Time in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Support Telecaller is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Support Telecaller position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Support Telecaller in our Organisation.
EduBridge is an Integrated Workforce Development Organization started by IIM alumni & professors in October 2009, EduBridge impacts the entire Career Development life cycle of the unemployed youth of the country. We help the unemployed youth to understand their strengths, build tomorrow’s skills needed by recruiters and secure employment with them, thereby building sustainable careers for our beneficiaries.
With more than a decade of experience, we have trained over 150,000 youth and placed around 100,000 learners in more than 300 companies across the country. We have an offline presence across 18 states, extensive local networks & ecosystems, tried and tested tech architecture and strong relationships with recruiters, corporate and the youth; we have grown our online business as an Integrated Workforce Development Platform for the youth‘s journey from a learner to a productive member of the workforce.
EduBridge has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Learning Solutions, Career Solutions and Talent Solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, EduBridge has offices across India and a strong team of over 500 employees.