Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• 6+ years of work experience in Information
Technology or Operational Technology, with a focus in security.
• Experience with applying industry-standard controls such as CIS Benchmarks, STIGs, or SRGs.
• Experience developing hardening and asset configuration in a manner that can be reproduced (using procedures or scripts) consistent with controls frameworks such as NIST 800-53 or CIS Benchmarks.
• Experience performing vulnerability assessment with tools such as Tenable Nessus and Qualys
• Experience troubleshooting, verifying and documenting case of false positives vulnerabilities
• Experience producing security compliance documentation to justify deviation from compliance
• Technical knowledge of operating system and network security to be able to implement and perform system administration of assets in the lab.
• Hands-on experience in security systems, including network security technologies such as firewalls and IDS/IPS, wireless network security, authentication systems, log management, and encryption.
• Hands on experience implementing and operating Virtual Machine systems in VMWare or Microsoft Hyper-V
• Hands-on experience performing trouble shooting and managing network connectivity in a Lab
• Hands-on experience performing semi-automated patching across the wire for Windows and Linux systems.
• Strong English communication skills that include the capability to clearly communicate information security concepts and risks both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Able to reliably complete assignments with limited supervision, and to help lead the actions of others to accomplish complex or extended work assignments.
• Experience working in a global environment across multiple time zones.
• Position will require working evening hours
• Cybersecurity certifications such as Security+, CCNA Security, or GIAC, including GICSP, are desirable, as is working towards CISSP.
• Hands-on experience with information security on cloud (e.g. AWS and Azure) environment
• Experience in working in a healthcare delivery organization or a medical device manufacturer is desirable.
• Experience working with embedded products and devices is a plus.
• Familiarity with security standards and frameworks including NIST 800-53, HITRUST, IEC 62443, and/or ISO 27001 and development of Risk ratings would be an advantage.
• Experience performing software security testing of products using software code analysis tools is a plus.
• Ensuring test activities meet test and lab operations objectives.
• Responsibility for conducting product security testing using Tenable Nessus and other Security Test Tools.
• Perform routine vulnerability assessment of products and provide assessments of the vulnerability of these products to known and emergent risks.
• Conducting and/or analyzing vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with Risk Management Framework controls and DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS) and/or CIS Benchmarks
• Participate in and assist with the development of test protocols.
• Responsibility for validating and analyzing the security test results, producing summary reports and interpretation.
• Responsible to develop solutions that remediate vulnerability findings in a manner that can be implemented in future product baselines.
• Implement and operate PKI certificate-based authentication and log aggregation solutions to collect information from assets in the lab
• Responsible for strict configuration control of assets in the test environment. This may require implementation of product or platform patching and updates, as well as record keeping.
• Implement and operating patch management solutions for Windows and Linux systems (including WSUS in Windows, and various Linux package management solutions)
• Implement and operating antivirus and endpoint protection solutions (preferably in an industrial or healthcare setting)
• Capable of making use of corporate Governance and Risk Compliance processes, where test findings are captured and raised for review and incorporation in product engineering design.
• Implementation of representative product test implementations for customer configurations.
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols to help ensure the security of our products as they are designed, developed, supported, and used.
• Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the lab design, test operations and relevant documentation.
• Maintain security and implementation of the lab environment.
• Provides local leadership and expertise to junior team members.
• Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
• Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
• It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
• Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Screatives Software Services is specialized in providing Services, Software development products, BPO’s, Staffing and Consulting Company. We provide hi-tech information technology solutions and are a leading manpower staffing agency. Our Recruitment Consultants are the people who work in between the clients and job seeking candidates. Our Consultants are most experienced recruiting specialists who can get the best talented candidate to you within the specified time frame.
We are a PAN India based Recruitment Consultancy offering best Staffing Solutions to our clients. Our Consultants have expertise in providing a smooth and effective recruitment procedure & high rate Staffing Solutions to clients looking for trained & competent staff to handle multiple job placement roles.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.