Data Analyst Jobs in Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad - SounderGrad Private Limited
Type of Position: Data Analyst
Joining Date: March 2022
o 0-2 years work experience (2019/2020/2021 graduates)
o BE/BTech, BCA/MCA, BSc./MSc in Maths, Statistics or Finance
· Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Python
· Basics of PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Jupyter
· Knowledge of handling large data sets and relational databases
· Knowledge of handling problem statements end-to-end from ideation to implementation
About The Role
As a data analyst you’ll have the following responsibilities:
· Support business decision making by - formulating a hypothesis, structuring the problem, analyzing relevant data to verify the hypothesis, and documenting effectively to communicate the results with insights
· Work actively with Product teams to identify user behavior hypotheses and conduct experiments to validate the same. Post rollout experience ownership and governance will also be a key responsibility.
· Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
· Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
· Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
· Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
The process to get the job:
Soundergrad() has been retained to train and shortlist students to hire. You will be taught all technologies required for the role (Python, Jupyter, etc.) and the necessary soft skills to succeed in the role too.
Students also have the option of paying after they start earning a salary, via an Income Share Agreement. Under this option, the student pays Soundergrad 10% of their salary for twelve months.