Data Analyst Jobs in Bangalore,Thiruvananthapuram,Chennai - EDUBRIDGE LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED
EDUBRIDGE LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED
Opening for all leading companies
Mode : Full Time / Permanent (WFH till COVID)
Experience Required: 0 - 1 year
Salary : 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA
Vacancies : 300-500
Location: Bengaluru - Karnataka, Chennai - Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad - Telangana, Mumbai - Maharashtra, Pune – Maharashtra, Thane – Maharashtra, Kerala-Cochin, Kerala- Trivandrum.
A successful data analyst needs to have a combination of technical as well leadership skills. A background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Economics can serve as a solid foundation to build your career as a data analyst.
Candidate has to undergo with 4.5 months training program specialization in Data analytics certification programme.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Education Graduation in any stream
· Willing to do a job after successful completion of training
Key Skills for a Data Analyst
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
Key Responsibilities of a Data Analyst
The answer to the question “What does a data analyst do?” will vary depending on the type of organization and the extent to which a business has adopted data-driven decision-making practices. Generally speaking, though, the responsibilities of a data analyst typically include the following:
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
Perks and Benefits
This course will,
- Equip yourself with a working knowledge of pivotal Data Analytics tools such as Python, R, SQL and Tableau, along with several in-class industry-oriented projects
- Train you on the basics of Python and its libraries
- Help you to use R programming to analyze any dataset
- Enhance your understanding in SAS and Advanced Excel
- Guide you to visualize any complex data with the help of Tableau
We hope that you will gain the
required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.
Job Type : Full Time (WFH till COVID)
Job Role : DATA ANALYST
Job Category : IT/Software
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview, Group Discussion
Who can apply : Freshers and experienced (0 to 1 ) year
Edubridge is a Skill Development and Vocational training organization started by a group of IIM alumni and professors in October 2019 with registered office in Kolkata and Head office in Mumbai. It has been setup with the vision of fulfilling the skill gap that exists currently between semi-urban/economically backward youth and the skill requirements of the high-performing companies/government organizations.