Data Engineer Jobs Opening in Vertisage Technology Private Limited at Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
AWS Spark Scala Python
As a Data Engineer, you'll work with vast amounts of real-time data.
You will bridge the gap between Data Scientists / Data Analysts and Software Engineers; from shaping requirements to designing and building well-engineered data pipelines and data warehousing solutions to support business growth using a modern tech stack that you'll be able to influence.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home full time.
Requirements: You're a data engineer with experience in building data platforms within cloud (AWS) environments - Redshift, ECR, S3, EC2, Apache Airflow Managed Workflow etc.
You have experience with Apache Spark You have a good knowledge of data pipelines and data transformation processes
You can code with Scala and/or Python
You're a keen technologist and enjoy learning new programming languages and paradigms You're collaborative and pragmatic
More information about this Data Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Engineer in our Organisation.