Data Entry Analyst Jobs Opening in Cloud certitude PVT. LTD. at Gurgaon-Others, Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities :-
· Good typing speed of about 25-30 wpm.
· Average communication skills in the English language reading, writing
· Functional MS office skills with an emphasis on MS Excel
· Maintaining/Upload Data on Excel or CRM
· Research online for contact information of the prospects ( Research )
· Contact Discovery through LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Insideview, etc. in defined geographies
· Perform outbound calls to reach the contacts
· Should be target oriented.
· Ability to handle pressure in a calm and composed manner.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
· Understanding of the concept of data management
· Good with Excel.
· Database management and handling
· Google docking and web extraction of resources etc.
More information about this Data Entry Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Entry Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Entry Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Entry Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 22000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Data Entry Analyst is a Full Time in Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Entry Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Entry Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Entry Analyst in our Organisation.
Cloud Certitude is emerging consulting company focused on salesforce.com products, force.com platform and ISV services. We believe in sureness of great results and are committed to high quality continuous improvement in our delivery engagements. We have completed multiple engagements helping clients develop, customize and integrate a wide range of salesforce.com solutions. We are Product development partners with Salesforce and have helped many companies develop applications for AppExchange. Since 2013, our certified Salesforce consultants have been helping businesses with optimum Salesforce consulting services that includes setup, configuration, integration and customization across Salesforce Community, Service, Sales, Marketing and Analytics Clouds. We have delivered agile, scalable and high-performance Salesforce solutions to many clients across the globe.