Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
2. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
3. Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
4. Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business. Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth. ... Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
1. SALES SKILLS
2. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
3. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SKILL
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.