Data Research Analyst Jobs Opening in Melbarr ITES at Baner, Chinchwad, Pune
Job Title: Data Research Analyst
Reports To: Team LeadIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Collecting and interpreting data
· Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
· Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
· Defining new data collection and analysis processes
· Verify and Update changes
· Maintain Sheets
· Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
· Supervise, plan, and coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities for the company
· Work together with the evaluators on data collection and quantitative and qualitative analysis duties
· Come up with policy and action suggestions based on research and analytics
More information about this Data Research Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Research Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Research Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Research Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, CS, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Data Research Analyst is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Research Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Research Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Research Analyst in our Organisation.