Data Research Specialist Jobs Opening in Pharmaspectra an IQVIA Business at Guindy, Saidapet, T. Nagar, Chennai
- Work with world’s leading Pharma and Life Science companies
Need to extract the details of the Key Opinion Leader (KOL) profiles, and to make sure there will be no data gaps in the Profiles
Identifying and Profiling the Key Opinion Leaders for various and specific disease areas from Worldwide
Extract the basic details of Key Opinion Leaders from all available web sources
Also, extract the details of KOLs publications, Meetings and Clinical Trials etc. for the specified disease
Excellent Web researching skills
Good Knowledge of MS-Office
- Comfortable to work in shifts
More information about this Data Research Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Research Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Research Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Research Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Data Research Specialist is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Research Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Research Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Research Specialist in our Organisation.