Data Scientist Jobs Opening in Product company at DLF Phase 4, Noida
Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
Using machine learning tools to select features, create and optimize classifiers
Carrying out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
Enhancing data collection procedures to include all relevant information for developing analytic systems
Processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis
Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions
Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms
Presenting results in a clear manner
Propose solutions and strategies to tackle business challenges
Collaborate with Business and IT teams
More information about this Data Scientist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Data Scientist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Data Scientist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Data Scientist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, CS, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 1000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Data Scientist is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Data Scientist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Data Scientist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Data Scientist in our Organisation.