1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'22 and 26th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Work on the installation, configuration, up-gradation, migration of the RDBMS system
2. Work on the execution of stored procedures and DML statements as per defined standards
3. Access creation, modification, and deletion in the RDBMS system
4. Work on troubleshooting issues related to access, performance, slow running queries, and related RDBMS
5. Work on the creation of a scheduler for automated tasks on RDBMS
6. Work on the maintenance of space, indexes, and related fragmentation on RDBMS
7. Assist developers with various database needs
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Database Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Database Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Database Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Database Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Database Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Database Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Database Management in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Database Management job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Digite is based in the USA and India. Even though we are a young organization, we are at the leading edge of this fast-emerging market. Our vision, ambition, and dream are to be amongst the top 3 worldwide. Digite follows a lean-agile development approach based on Scrumban. We have a fully integrated DevOps pipeline that enables our CI/CD infrastructure. We continue to implement best of breed practices and contribute to the community by sharing our own experiences.