1. Strong experience in Database design for complex web and mobile application, including writing
complex store procedures, function, triggers and ad-hoc queries.
2. Hands-on development experience with T-SQL.
3. Strong experience on Database designing, normalization, optimization and performance tuning.
4. Experience in advanced SQL programming, problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. Experience in security, troubleshooting and optimizing the performance of databases and stored
6. Experience in Refactoring/troubleshooting existing databases as needed.
7. Deep understanding of referential integrity and indexing.
8. Assisting with production database issues and helping to troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of
issues and provide issue resolution by interacting with Developers.
9. Ability to estimate development tasks accurately and meet agreed upon deadlines.
10. Understanding of code promotion, version control and QA procedures.
11. Good Communication skills.