Junior Delivery Manager
Following are the Employee Benefits that Softpal Offers:
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Pay Raise or Performance Bonus
• Tuition reimbursement for career development courses, subject to management approval Opportunities for employee growth and development include:
• Career development or counseling services
• Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
• Coaching, mentoring, and leadership development programs
Work Location: Hyderabad
- We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager.
- The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. You will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
• Organize, Schedule and Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint demo, customer demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives. Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress. Additionally Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed, Participating in and supervising each stage of the project, ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
Qualifications and Skills
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
• Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
• Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
• Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
• Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences.
• Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
• Ability to track and remove impediments.
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.