Dentist Jobs Opening in Srivastav Dental Clinic at Jhansi
- Remove decay from teeth and fill cavities
- Repair or remove damaged teeth
- Place sealants or whitening agents on teeth
- Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
- Prescribe antibiotics or other medications
- Examine x rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas in order to diagnose problems
- Make models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures
- Teach patients about diets, flossing, the use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care
- Professional and compassionate demeanor when interacting with patients
- Personal accountability and attention to detail required
- Ability to multitask and make informed decisions accurately and quickly
- Strict adherence to sanitation requirements for tools and procedures
More information about this Dentist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Dentist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Dentist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Dentist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BDS
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Dentist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Dentist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Dentist in our Organisation.