1. Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Officer/ A
2. Number of vacancies: 03
3. Educational Qualifications, Experience & other criteria:
i) HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Divisional Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College. Experience: 06 years' experience as Station Officer.
ii) B.E. in Fire Engineering Experience: 02 years’ experience as Station Officer.
4. Physical Standards: No deformity Height : 165 cms, Weight: 50 Kgs, Chest: 81 cms (normal),Chest: 86 cms (expansion) & Vision: 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night or colour blindness shall be a disqualification.
5. Note :
a) Notwithstanding the above experience, the candidates without B.E. (Fire) degree must have 3 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification for Dy. CFO (A) post.
b) Experience in a post not below the rank of Station Officer in a well-established whole time Fire Services organization is essential.
c) Candidate should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence and must be fully conversant with the operation and maintenance of fire engines, fire pumps and other firefighting equipment.
6. Approximate Monthly Emoluments (Pay + DA): 65,637/-
7. Place of posting: NPCIL Units/Sites located at Tarapur (Maharashtra),Rawatbhata (Rajasthan),Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu),Narora (Uttar Pradesh),Kakrapar (Gujarat),Kaiga (Karnataka),Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu),Gorakhapur (Haryana) and Upcoming Projects of NPCIL. However, the Fire Personnel in NPCIL are liable to be transferred to any of the units of NPCIL.
8. Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/2021/02
Maximum 40 years for the post of MO/D & maximum 35 years for the post of MO/C as on the last date of receipt of online application.
A non-refundable payment of 500/-. SC/ST, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.