POST CODE: AGM/ DGM (RH) – HYD – JULY 2019
AGM/ DGM (Regional Head) recruitment in Repco Home Finance Ltd
Profile: To Head the region allotted in all areas of Company’s operations especially
business development & Recovery.
For Deputy General Manager
Minimum 10 years experience (for age not exceeding 40 years) in HFCs/ Banks/
FIs in HOME LOAN. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional
experience would be required.
Age not exceeding 40 years as on 01-07-2019 (relaxation generally up to 5 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on Management discretion).
For Assistant General Manager
Minimum 7 years experience (for age not exceeding 35 years) in HFCs/ Banks/FIs in HOME LOAN. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
Desired Profile:1. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
2. Fluency in English besides Telugu is must while working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
3. AGM’s of RHFL with 5 years of experience as AGM as on 01-07-2019 only are eligible to apply for the position subject to fulfillment of other criteria. No NOC will be needed.
4. Early joining will be preferred.
5. Ready to travel extensively within connected area.
6. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be
considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
Age : not exceeding 35 years as on 01-07-2019 (relaxation up to 10 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on Management discretion).
Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 12-15 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Leased accommodation and official vehicle wherever necessary will be provided at the Company’s discretion. Probation period: 1 year.