RECRUITMENT OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – VARIOUS
Position: DGM (Regional Head)
i. Ahmedabad (covering states of Gujarat/ Rajasthan &
Madhya Pradesh),ii. Pune (Covering Maharashtra) and
iii. Hyderabad (covering states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,
Odisha, Jharkhand and West Bengal)
1. Age not exceeding 40 years as on 01-03-2021 (relaxation generally up to 5 years
can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for
deserving cases based on Management discretion).
2. Minimum 10 years experience (for age not exceeding 40 years) in HFCs/ Banks/
FIs in HOME LOAN including considerable experience in the position of Area
Head/ Cluster Head/ Territory Head with exposure of handling multidimensional teams. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional
experience would be required.
1. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post
graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
2. Fluency in English besides relevant local language (e.g. Gujarati/Marathi/
Telugu) is must while working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
3. RHFL employees fulfilling the overall eligibility criteria and ready to relocate are
eligible to apply for the position. No NOC will be needed. Shortlisting will be
done strictly based on eligibility criteria.
4. Early joining will be preferred.
5. Ready to travel extensively within operational jurisdiction.
6. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending
disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be
considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference /
Pay & Perquisites:
CTC starting from Rs. 12-15 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment
based on experience, performance in the selection process). Experienced candidate
would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
Leased accommodation and official vehicle wherever necessary will be provided at the
Company’s discretion. Probation period: 1 year.