Design Engineer Jobs in Chennai - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Location - Product Development,
Reporting to - Lead
Experience in Surface Modelling, Drafting, Assy modules and GD&T (Preferably from bus body domain) – Min 3-4
Knowledge on FRP and ABS parts development and fitment.
Experience in design & development of automotive parts
Experience in – CATIA Must (Preferably V6)
Prior Experience with AL systems preferred
Willing to work in shifts
B.E- 3-4 Years
More information about this Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 700000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Design Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Design Engineer in our Organisation.