Design Engineer Jobs Opening in Cassius Technologies at Gulbarga
The design engineer utilizes standard structural analyses and modeling to develop innovative solutions to client requirements and needs.
Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
Responsible for the management and execution of design programs within the engineering department.
This includes but is not limited to, program schedule management, program budget management, and overall program scope and execution.
Maintain existing engineering records and designs
The design engineer also utilizes, as well as mentors, design engineers as part of a complete team to ensure program design activities, goals, and targets are completed on time, on budget, and successfully.
Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
Ability to perform and review detailed finite element structural analysis of composite and metallic components and assemblies to investigate performance to client requirements
Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
Perform and present gated design reviews with both internal staff, as well as with clients at specific times in the design lifecycle of components
Generate solid and surface component and assembly CAD models
Develop innovative solutions to client requirements for composite component designs
Understand Standard Specifications/ the functional specifications/ feature enhancements for the product and create architecture and micro-architecture with detailed design documents for some of the components of the design for medium to high complexity functionality.
Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
Be an individual contributor to the Design Tasks-RTL coding of design, synthesis, CDC analysis, debugging, Test development etc.
Interact with customers to discuss/ understand customers’ specification requirements, if needed.
The candidate will work in a project and team-oriented environment with teams spread across multiple sites, worldwide.
Develop test prototypes. Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
Design engineers study, research and develop ideas for new products and the systems used to make them.
They also modify existing products or processes to increase efficiency or improve performance.
Research and tinker with an array of protocols and build in-depth knowledge about them.
Work with your team to design solutions for existing and new protocols.
Often you'll work on developing proofs of concepts to validate quickly and iteratively.
Interact with the developer community and customers to understand how they work, their pain points, etc., so that we can validate our assumptions.
Be able to communicate your thoughts effectively by writing and prototyping.
Communicate effectively with our customers to obtain feedback and validation of the solutions and iterate over them.
Strong organizational and communication skills
Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
More information about this Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 58000 and 78000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Design Engineer is a Full Time in Gulbarga.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Design Engineer in our Organisation.
Role design animation
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Multimedia
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?