Designation - Design Engineer
As a Design Engineer, you will be need to
- Generate 3D layouts, detail engineering and drawings for new products.
- Monitor performance parameter like Timely completion, Quality of drawings and First time right
- Continually innovate the ideas to improve the Quality aspect of engineering.
- Complete responsibility of executing assigned tasks.
- Generating necessary documents for task as per Quality Systems. Also following design codes, work instructions and checklists.
- Co-ordination with internal & external clients for reporting status of task, resolving queries and receiving feedback.
- Look for the innovative techniques other than standard practices been followed.
- Generate innovative ideas through self-study of new technologies in market.
- Clear & precise communication good communicator.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fast learner
- Piston Compressor experience
- Experience of design calculations at component level
Your main responsibilities include:
- Communication and interaction with the internal & external clients regularly on the progress of the job requests.
- Co-ordination with internal & external clients for reporting the status of task, presenting the queries and receiving the feedback.
- Estimation of work involved, lead time and execution of task according to customer requirement.
- Tracking all the job request for their progress with reference to the committed time frame.
- Understanding priorities, job planning, training designers to execute the jobs with high quality within specified timelines.
- Maximize satisfaction level of customers in terms of quality of work, meeting deadlines and quick turnaround time.
- Provide Technical support
- You will be responsible to follow companies design codes, standards, work instructions & check lists of the tasks handled and carry out the checking. Ensure adherence to Quality Norms as set by the Project leader from time to time.
- It will be a challenge for you to further develop & expand the scope of activities and control the work done by external design agencies, onsite as well as off-site. Utilize efficiently the available contract Engineers.
- Complete any mechanical engineering related tasks assigned by his or her supervisor.