Design Engineer Jobs Opening in VITECH ENVIRO SYSTEMS PVT LTD at Anna Nagar, Chennai
1. Design / Detailing Fabrication Drawings (Sheet metal, Steel structures) for Manufacturing Paint Booth and allied equipment’s,
2. Design / Fabrication Drawings for Air Pollution Control Equipment such as Dust Collectors, Scrubbers, etc.
3. Detail drawing for outsource & inhouse production.
4. Prepare BOM for purchase, budget for approval.
5. Documentation – file update, test cert, warranties, drgs, minutes, manuals
6. Standardise all product drgs with part drgs and menu for easy retrieval and create database.
7. Objective to generate complete drg in least time. effective material usage, cost reduction by less waste, mfg. process simplifies, innovate, introduce new product subassemblies, improved looks.
More information about this Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Design Engineer in our Organisation.