Desktop Engineer Jobs Opening in D-Tech Solution Integrators Private Limited at Ankleshwar, Bharuch
· Key holder must keep himself available at customer site as per the requirements and support for uninterrupted IT facilities and services
· Maintain and upgrade equipment as needed.
· He has to configure and trouble shoot PC Hardware, Printer and LAN, CCTV related issues reported by users as and when required.
· Addressing user requests and close the complaints/tickets on timely with customer satisfaction.
· Provisioning, configuring and setting up new equipment, ensuring proper functionality and connectivity of all devices and participating in equipment moves and changes.
Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
More information about this Desktop Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Desktop Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Desktop Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Desktop Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Desktop Engineer is a Full Time in Ankleshwar, Bharuch.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Desktop Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Desktop Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Desktop Engineer in our Organisation.