Desktop Support Engineer Jobs Opening in CMS IT Services at Thane, Mumbai
· Incumbent will get experience and exposure on End user support and IT infra skills such as Desktop, service desk, etc.
· Installation or configuring desktops
· Configuring Outlook/Ms-outlook
· Preparation of Daily/ Weekly/Monthly reports
· Handling Kick start/PXE for automate installation
· Different type of software installation
· Creating and managing user & group a/c and their policies
· Managing Disk space, Processor/Memory/Network/process Utilization related to client/server
· Manage logs files
· Handle and manage on site troubleshooting problem like filesystem/ booting/rescue mode/hardware
· Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
· Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
More information about this Desktop Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Desktop Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Desktop Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Desktop Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Desktop Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Desktop Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Desktop Support Engineer in our Organisation.
Profile: CMS IT Services (a Blackstone Portfolio Company) provides high
quality, end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions to cost-effectively manage IT
operations efficiently. With extensive experience in managing complex IT
implementation projects and integration of emerging technologies in a dynamic
environment, We partner with leading IT vendors such as IBM, HP, 3Com, Oracle,
Acer, Lexmark and Oce. CMS IT Services has support infrastructure of 30
branches and 220 direct support locations & more then 6500+ employees
strength in India and provides across sectors including banking, insurance,