Development Executive for Field Work Jobs in Hubli - Neelgund Developers & Builders Pvt Ltd
- Hands on project management position for free standing single tenant projects.
- Sources and “qualifies” site opportunities by analyzing demographic, zoning, cost and other pertinent market information to ensure compliance with client’s criteria as well as the “quality” of the sites.
- Prepares initial site layouts and feasibility reports.
- Works with owners and/or brokers to negotiate key business terms and facilitate LOI.
- Reviews contracts for accurate representation of agreement, timelines, obligations, easements, entitlements, signage rights, earnest money and costs.
- Prepares Real Estate Committee site approval package for submittal to clients.
- Researches and identifies potential issues and risks with each site (zoning, variance requirements, restrictions, etc.) that can impact the deal and communicates recommendations to the internal team.
- Manages all aspects of the due diligence process including, but not limited to: feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental audits, and survey.
- Works with consultants and with municipal and neighborhood leaders in guiding each project through its development process.
- Manages real estate process and resolution of contractual issues thru deal closing.
- Manages multiple projects, schedules and activities.
- Reviews construction budgets, site plans, civil drawings, building plans.
- Oversees the construction of projects to ensure quality.
- Establishing and maintaining network of engineers, architects, tenants, etc.
- Fosters and maintains existing relationships with national retail clients.
- Tracks competitor’s locations, sales volume and other relevant information.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with the broker and real estate community, potential clients and retailers, professional organizations, etc.
- Continually keeps abreast of market and industry trends, economics, governmental processes and legal parameters.
- Communicates regularly and effectives with the project team providing routine updates and proactively identifies upcoming deadlines that affect the team.
- Performs other projects / duties as needed
- Ideal to be proficient with AutoCAD and Photoshop type programs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of real estate contracts & leases, design and construction matters.
- Self-starter, problem solver and ability to perform with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently or within group dynamic.
- Must be able to travel as needed (likely less than 20%).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Real estate license is a plus.
- Strong “hunter” instinct and competitive drive to succeed.
- Must be able to operate in a stressful, deadline driven environment while still maintaining a strict attention to detail with the ability to prioritize issues appropriately.
- Exceptional negotiation and deal-making experience.
Neelgund Developers & Builders Pvt Ltd has Emerged as the Most Trusted and the Oldest name in the field of Land Development in the twin cities of Hubli Dharwad. with over 42 projects spread across the Twin-Cities and surrounding towns to its credit. Neelgund Developers & Builders Pvt Ltd has helped thousands of families realize their dream of owning a Land and Constructing the Dream Homes. Its very individuals dream to construct a house for his/her family. And we at Neelgund are committed to help each and every individual aspects to realize their dream by helping individuals to buy plots in easy installments with clear ownership titles.