DevOps Engineering Jobs Opening in Kainskep Solutions Private Limited at Jaipur
1. Analyze current technology used within the company and develop processes to improve and expand upon them
2. Setup CI/CD infrastructure
3. Build Docker files for the new cloud-native service components
4. Setup, configure and automate CI/CD pipelines
5. Design, build and deploy Kubernetes Pods using application component containers
6. Write Helm charts for Kubernetes deployment
7. Set up, and configure Git servers and GitLab
8. Build Jenkins jobs for automating/scheduling the CI/CD pipelines
9. Write well-designed, testable, well-documented, and efficient scripts
10. Work on Agile development
11. Write clear, concise, and thorough design documents
12. Collaborate with the infrastructure and platform teams
13. Perform other work-related responsibilities as assigned by management
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Sep'22 and 18th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 5 Lac/annum
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this DevOps Engineering Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given DevOps Engineering job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this DevOps Engineering job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an DevOps Engineering
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This DevOps Engineering is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the DevOps Engineering position?
- Ans: There are immediate 20 job openings for DevOps Engineering in our Organisation.