As DevOps, you will be implementing a series of practices and processes that are intended to speed up and automate aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates.
• Manage, maintain & support AWS environments.
• Should be build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
• Deploy updates and fixes
• Provide Level 2 technical support
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Implement solutions or process to reduce manual work.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Develop scripts to automate visualization
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring systems.
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in continuous deployment and hosting of applications.
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• Proven track record of supporting web platforms (e.g. websites or API’s) in production at scale.
• Experience in cloud platforms to upgrade and fix.
• Experience defining appropriate metrics to monitor web platforms, and alerting on breaches of those metrics.
• Ability to monitor and identify network policy violations and system breaches.
• Experience with incident response in an on-call environment.
• Experience with continuous delivery and zero-downtime deployments.
• Experience with AWS, MySQL, and Redis (or similar platforms).
• Comfortable with command-line tools and environments. Linux experience is essential.
• Proficient with at least one server-side programming language such as Ruby or Python.
• Experience with configuration management tools like Terraform or Ansible, and understand their common use cases.
• Experience with container deployment platforms like Kubernetes.
• Experience with Docker & Containerisation.
• Prior evidence of developing command-line tools.
Experience with Serverless technologies e.g. AWS Lambda
A minimum of five years’ as DevOPS/Lead.