Dietician / Nutritionist Jobs Opening in IKORE PILATES at Aundh, Pune
• Looking for a full / part time nutritionist. ( female preferred)
• That evaluates clients' needs to identify their dietary requirements and restrictions.
• We are searching for an experienced and energetic nutritionist to join our team / studio.
• In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• As a specialist in food and nutrition , our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habit.
• To succeed in this rule you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research method and industry trends.
• In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skill.
• Evaluates clients nutritional needs.
• Draws up a meal plan for client’s dietary requirements.
• Counsel clients on nutrition and ideal nutrition choices based on the client’s current location.
• Consult with a team of healthcare practitioners who work together with the client.
• Gather statistics and organise report when conducting research.
· Must have knowledge of nutrition and dietetics.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Preferably a certified fitness trainer or nutritionist.
· Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
· Strong coaching skills ; Critical thinking skills
· Service oriented.
· Ability to perceive clients reactions and discern what motivates their dietary behaviour.
More information about this Dietician / Nutritionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Dietician / Nutritionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Dietician / Nutritionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Dietician / Nutritionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Dietician / Nutritionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Dietician / Nutritionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Dietician / Nutritionist in our Organisation.