Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Any Graduate who wants to build a career in Digital Media.
· Ability to create insights and track social media performance
· Comprehensive knowledge of various social media platforms (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and Instagram)
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to produce work and content deliverables accurately and work to tight deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Conceptualize and execute digital marketing campaigns
· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn
· Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
· Create memes and attractive content to post on digital platforms
· Arrange webinars and webcasts
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) Ad management
Gurgaon, Haryana (Work from home until the end of CoViD-19)
Compensation: Fixed annual compensation of INR 3,50,000. The variable compensation of INR 50,000 will be determined at the end of the company’s financial year based on a formal review of both the company and individual performance.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.