Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The primary focus of the SEO/SEM professional is to provide the strategy and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or lead generation for clients.
· Work with clients and developers to, optimize site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
· Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clientsCreate online marketing plans
· Analyze web metrics and analytics
Create reports and presentations
· Website Analysis: Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.;
· prepare detailed SEO/SEM strategy reports.
· Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting: In‐depth knowledge of keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least expensive, yet most profitable keywords for client sites – whether they are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, or want to improve their organic search results.
· SEO Copywriting: Responsible for implementing SEO‐friendly semantic HTML.
· Conduct keyword research and SEO writing based on best practices,
e.g., where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most SE traffic, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call‐ to‐action statements.
· On‐line Marketing and Social Media Programs: Ability to understand client needs and objectives and translate them into clearly articulated strategies and effective on‐line marketing programs.
· Research and select the best promotional venues, vehicles and partnership sites and link to. Propose and implement meaningful measurement and metrics tools.
· Ability to code websites using HTML
· Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.