• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday