Maintain day-to-day client contact for Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables and
Day-to-day liaison with internal team members on Campaign developments
Responsible for contributing ideas to grow the client’s business
Proactively providing the clients’ marketing plans with the greatest amount of
Format and prepare weekly search reports for clients. Reports would be in the
form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and
translating complex findings into written text.
Track, analyse and summarize program results and progress
Help to prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and
Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations and articles
Perform keyword research and basic analysis, monitor the progress of campaigns
using various reporting tools
Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to the company
associates and clients.
Training subordinates with the goal to make each member self-efficient and
Detail-oriented with effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills for
a variety of audiences, logical and analytical approaches while interpreting the
Proven client management experience and successful Paid Media delivery
Evidence of building out a client strategy, as well as successful delivery of
Superior knowledge of Paid Media tools and analytics platforms
Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms like Facebook ads,
Google ads on other PPC Channels, contextual ads.
Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
Paid Media strategy creation and implementation with key accounts
Proactive, and takes ownership of work
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
1.5 - 3 years of experience in a digital performance with evidence of key
Prior work experience in agencies is preferred.Employment Type
More information about this Digital Marketing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Digital Marketing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Digital Marketing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 6 Months to 3 year experience as an Digital Marketing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc, BBA/BBM.,B.Com, BA , BCA,
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Digital Marketing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Digital Marketing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Digital Marketing Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Digital Marketing Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.