Digital Marketing Intern jobs - Kolkata - Digiadda - 0 to 0 years of experience - 13 September 2022
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for socializing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns as assigned by the Manager and aid to the organization's growth. The candidate will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories, posts and feeds on digital sources of media.
Number of Openings: 5
- Create advertising content for promotions on social media
- Optimize content using SEO and other strategies
- Work on promotional campaigns (online)
- Good knowledge about major social media platforms.
- Students in their final or second last year of education would be preferred.
- Must be available to work for 5-7 hours a day.
Duration: 3 months
- Letter of Recommendation
- Internship Certificate
- Work from Home
Stipend & incentives will be applicable based on performance and interview.
Pre-Placement Offer of 4.50 LPA will be awarded to the star performer(s).